Covid-19 – Orange
29/04/2022 – ORANGE
Kia ora koutou.
We hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday. As we prepare for the new term, a reminder about how we will operate under the Omicron Orange traffic light. Please read the enclosed information carefully.
Please click on the links below to access easy to understand resources that will help you navigate Covid in the days ahead.
1. COVID 19 – WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF?
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CLOSE CONTACT AND A CASUAL CONTACT?
All ākonga at Riccarton High School and up must wear face coverings indoors and when in close contact with others.
Staff and Teachers must also wear face coverings.
A reminder, if your child is unwell, they cannot come to school. Please ring our absence line: 348-5073 ext 821 or email RT@riccarton.school.nz.
We are grateful for the support we have received from whānau throughout these unprecedented times.
Even though we are a highly vaccinated country, COVID-19 can still spread in our communities.
To slow the spread of the virus, and continue to help protect you, your whānau, and your community, it is important to keep up the healthy habits we know.
- Regularly wash and thoroughly dry your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Keep your distance from people you do not know.
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces often.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and get a test.
Last updated 29/04/2022