Kia ora, you will find all our information and updates on Covid-19 here.
Below you can find a copy of our Health and Safety Plan for Alert Level 1
A reminder, if your child is unwell, they cannot come to school. Please ring our absence line: 348-5073 ext 821 or email RT@riccarton.school.nz.
We are grateful for the support we have received from whānau throughout these unprecedented times.
These are the NZ Government’s Golden rules for everyone at Alert Level 1:
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your wellbeing, or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
- Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
- Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
Last updated 22/09/2020