Riccarton High School 2022 Enrolment Information
If you are considering enrolling your son or daughter for Year 9 in 2022, the close-off for applications is Friday 30 July. This includes all priority enrolments.
If you are unable to access the online application form, please contact the main office for a printed copy. Phone 348 5073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 30 July: The pre-enrolment period for in-zone students and the enrolment period for out-of-zone students closes.
- Wednesday 4 August: Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
- Monday 16 August: Applicants will confirm acceptance/non-acceptance of the place offered.
Students residing within the Riccarton High School Zone have priority right of entry.
If there are still places available after the receipt of applications from students within the zone, other applications received by the due date will be accepted in the following order of priority:
- Second Priority: Siblings of current students of Riccarton High School.
- Third Priority: Siblings of former students of Riccarton High School.
- Fourth Priority: Children of former students of Riccarton High School.
- Fifth Priority: Children of board of Riccarton High School.
- Sixth Priority: Any other applicants will be selected by ballot.
Enrolments received after the due date will be placed at the end of the balloted waiting list.
All applicants need to complete an Application for Admission form and are required to provide copies of the following documents:
- a birth certificate or passport
- passport status (if not born in New Zealand)
- evidence of address is required if living in-zone