The ‘Happy Daze’ is here again!
To celebrate all your hard work over the term, the Prefects and M.A.D. will be offering competitions, prize draws, and food to welcome the 'Happy Daze' of the holidays!
- International Food Day - Featuring food from around the world will be for sale lunchtime in the hall. From Japan, Korea, China, to America, Europe, New Zealand, and everywhere in between, come on over and get a taste of some quality international cuisine.
- Sponge Throwing Auction - Place your bids for a chance to throw sponges at your choice of students and staff! Be quick, this will be one of the only times you can throw something at a teacher and get away with it, so opportunities will go fast.
- Singstar Yoga - The question isn't how well you can sing, but can you sing and do yoga at the same time? Prizes will be awarded to the best performances.
- Sports Awards Assembly - Celebrate sporting achievements at our annual Awards Ceremony.
- The Great Mahoot - Test your knowledge of school trivia, general trivia, and our very own M.A.D. in this custom made Kahoot.
- Capture The Flag - Go head to head in teams of six on the field. Or just sit back, relax, and watch as people desperately run after one another trying to grab a piece of cloth on a stick. Prizes will be awarded to the most successful teams.
- Wheelie Bin Race - Race around in wheelie bins canteen side of the hall (don't worry, they've been washed)! As always, the prize goes to the victors.
Saturday: See you in term 4!
Year 13 only! The following does not apply to any other Year Group:
- Monday: Holidays - Never too early to get in the Spirit.
- Tuesday: Australian - Pretend to be from the West Island for a day.
- Wednesday: No mufti due to the Sports Awards Assembly.
- Thursday: Primary School - Celebrate your not so distant past.
- Friday: Youth of the 80’s - It's not out of fashion, it's retro.
Everyone (in year 13), as 'Happy Daze' week mufti is free, please try to be in theme.
This only applies to year 13's. All other Year Groups have to turn up in uniform.